Just seen a post on my facebook from a boy I know wanting a pat on the back for not posting anything racist over the last few days with everything that’s been going on. Yes, congrats on being a decent human, thank you for bringing it to my attention.
I love the Beach Boys omg
That’s why you’re good people. I think she might have found the words “Oooo i wanna take ya” a little forward though.
thesoundofwiccan liked your post:
I see you liking my pain Kitty! Not everyone appreciates Beach Boy’s serenades you know!
walking away from the laptop and singing to yourself. forgetting that you had a skype call open with a girl you have a crush on…
I think we should make a scrapbook that’s just filled with everyone’s selfies in front of their MCR posters cuz who doesn’t have one of those?
Except me, I never owned an MCR poster. I was way too poor to be emo.
I was also too poor to have a My Chemical Romance poster :( :( :(
I have one even worse than this but it won’t save off of myspace for some reason
also I was poor my sister bought me that poster for my birthday
I’m a stranger to most of y’all but give me bonus points for my selfie in front of my mcr poster wearing my mcr shirt.
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
Spread the word, but that advice about detecting two-way mirrors is false.
» Mothers and fathers made up the gods because they wanted their children to sleep through the night.
when i was
a young boy
took me into the city
to see a marching band
he said, “son when—”
last night was possibly the best night of my life and i’m missing people to freak out about it with.